Sunday, April 17, 2016

Stainless Steel 7 Gallon Conical Fermtner for $395

7 Gallon Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter for $395


Right now, you can pick up a high end SS Brewing Technologies 7 gallon stainless steel conical fermenter for just $395!
These stainless steel conical fermenters are loaded with features and I personally have two of them, a 7 gallon and a 14 gallon. I also have 2 of their 7 gallon brew bucket stainless steel fermenters which are also great.  In my opinion they are the best fermenters out there for the money.  I would recommend upgrading the racking arm on the unit to the MoreBeer Racking Arm system which you can find here for $75 and is shown in the above image on my fermenter. 
I cut down the legs in this 7 gallon conical fermenter so that it could fit in my fermentation chamber / chest freezer. My 14 gallon conical fermenter has an internal temperature control system.  The 14 gallon unit is currently on sale for $495 and is available here.
If you have any questions on their feremtners feel free to email me or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment